What to expect
- You can select jobs on-line using our “Opportunity Search” page and register to receive direct referrals to the chosen jobs.
- You can make an appointment, at which we will discuss your interests and find opportunities that may fit. We will then refer you to the organisation(s).
- Once a referral is made (exchange of contact details), the volunteer coordinator will contact you, explain in more detail what the role entails and/or arrange an interview, to make sure there is a fit.
You and the organisation will get to know each other and discuss the opportunity to make sure there is a fit.
- For some roles a policy check might be required to protect vulnerable people.
- You will be given a job description so you know exactly what you are to do.
- Training (if appropriate) and support will given along with an agreement so you both know where you stand.