Community Patrol Funding Specialist for a few hours of one-on-one mentoring on funding
CPNZ is a New Zealand wide community/police initiative to keep our community safe.
We are looking for an experienced funding officer who is able to help one of our members with funding applications. You will work with a long term Community Patrol member who used to do funding applications back in the day and would like your support to get back into things. We need to replace our vehicle, as well as new equipment and various other things to support us in our work.
We are looking for someone who:
- is well versed in seeking out funding opportunities and has a general overview over most funding and revenue avenues
- can share their knowledge with one of our members and coach them to be able to do their own funding applications
- has the ability to understand a project concept and prepare funding applications
Volunteer hours and location:
We ask for a few hours of one-on-one mentoring on funding over a few months
, times and dates to be scheduled to accommodate your availability.
- good writing and communication skills
- experienced funding officer