Volunteering Northland is one of 17 volunteer centres in Aotearoa, providing volunteering support to organisations and individuals. We are looking for someone to support us at the reception and with some admin tasks.
- Greet visitors and clients and deal with email enquiries
- Answer incoming calls and take messages
- Data entry
- Create, distribute and file correspondence and documents
- Other general office duties
We are looking for somebody that would like to volunteer on Mondays, Wednesdays or Thursdays.
Role Time: 9am to 3pm
Location: Civic Arcade – Upstairs offices, 37 Bank Street, Whangārei
On the job training plus the opportunity, to attend Professional Development options like First Aid and de-escalation.
- Welcoming and friendly
- Confident using a computer, including generic software like spreadsheets, word-processing, social media, ...
- Eye for detail
- Hours: Monday from 9am to 3pm
- Vaccination required