We are looking for volunteers to cover our crisis line response after hours. Even if it is just one night a month.
In return, you will get to be part of an awesome team, get full training, and help support those impacted by family violence.
- all crisis line volunteers must undergo training that covers phone etiquette, safety planning, risk assessment, active listening, relevant network contact details.
- After initial training, the volunteer will be shadowed by an experienced advocate/ volunteer
- Volunteers will be required to attend supervision at least bi-monthly.
- Have a commitment to supporting those impacted by family violence
- Be self-aware and non-judgemental
- Able to respond to calls in a warm and calm manner
- Have the ability to manage, organise, motivate and co-operate with others, and be able to work under pressure.
- Available to provide hours to the Crisisline response service as rostered
- A clean, Full driver’s licence is required
- All volunteers will need to successfully complete a police vetting including VCA 2014 checks