Admin Role for Rongoā Māori Clinic in Kaitaia Hospital
Volunteer remotely. Our mission is to contribute towards transforming Hauora Māori from one of our country's most significant health risks to one of our most outstanding achievements for the people of Aotearoa, New Zealand. We maintain a kaupapa Māori approach to health and wellbeing with practices consistent within a Māori worldview. Rongoā Māori Kaupapa is holistic and inclusive, supporting the health and wellbeing of the individual, their whānau, hapu and iwi. Enabling Māori to access culturally appropriate care in Māori values nurtures cultural identity and affirms the legitimacy of mātauranga Māori.
The ability of the Trust to offer these services is only made possible by the continued support of volunteers.
We are currently looking for a committed and reliable admin to support our Rongoā Māori Clinic in Kaitaia Hospital. This work can be done from home and in your own hours. Ideally, you are able to support us with up to 20 hours a week.
In your role, you will be filing documents and reports online. You should have good computer skills and be comfortable working with Microsoft Office. Experience with Cliniko would be very helpful.
Social media skills to keep our Instagram and Facebook accounts updates is a bonus.
- Induction to Te Houtaewa Maori Charitable Trust and Rongoā Māori Clinic in Kaitaia Hospital.
- Full training will be supported by management.
- committed and reliable
- can work virtually and has a computer available
- confident with document filing
- ideally experienced with Cliniko (practice management software)
- good experience with Office 365
- ideally good with social media