Bald Angels Trustees
Do you want to be part of a fun and positive team, co-designing, collaborating and driving positive change for our taitamariki? We are looking for Trustees for the Bald Angels Trust.
Our Strategic Plan includes our ongoing collaboration with iwi organisations and other providers to tautoko our most vulnerable communities, and includes development of our kiwiMANA Kaiārahi programmes supporting new opportunities for Northland youth to thrive.
We are looking for trustees who can provide specific knowledge and skills in any of the following areas:
· Board Governance
· NGO and Procurement
· Justice/Corrections/Police experience
· Addictions, Mental Health and Youth
· Rainbow Community Advocacy
· Maori Business/Entrepreneurship
· Education/Special Needs
· Maori Health
You need to share our passion for vulnerable youth, and for getting things done. You need to add value, integrity and expertise in order to strengthen our ability to achieve sustainable outcomes for our communities, our sponsors and our children.
You must commit to meetings, and respect all trustees and kaimahi with attendance at a minimum of four meetings per annum plus the AGM. So if you live in or love to visit Bay of Islands, te Tai Tokerau, that’s easy.
In return, you will fly with the Angels and you’ll be part of a dedicated network co-creating positive change for our most vulnerable taitamariki. You’ll receive free halo polishing-once you’ve proven yourself!
You will leave an impact on Aotearoa’s social fabric by supporting our youth to thrive.
You do not necessarily need to have extensive Board experience, although we are looking for a Chairperson in one of the successful applicants.
- Appreciation and respect of te ao Māori and the principles of Te Tiriti are critical.
- Respect and appreciation of rangatahi and tamariki and a keen sense of the need to empower and tautoko our children to a brighter future is key.
- Forward thinking, visionary attitudes will be valued.