Kerikeri Coffee & Craft Group Members
Being an active member of a community involves giving to others. There is no better way to do that than by joining the largest humanitarian organisation in the world - and get creative with a group of like-minded people.
- We are meeting casually every week on Friday from 9.30am to 12.
- We knit, crochet, sew and craft and have a great time together.
- We make everything, from babypacks for families in the Hokianga and the women's refuge, to blankets and clothes for refugees coming to Aotearoa.
- Contribute your unique skills, develop new ones and meet new people.
Does it sound like you? We look forward to you joining our Kerikeri whanau and help Red Cross continue to do good.
- Red Cross induction
- Health & Safety practices
- A passion for humanitarian causes
- A desire to give back to the community
- An ability to relate to people from different social and economic backgrounds