Tiaho Trust is hosting a "Getting Out There - Expo" being held on Thursday 2 December 2021 at Forum North (10am - 4pm). This Expo is for all members of the community who have an interest in health, disability and mobility, including seniors.
Volunteers needed for:
- Gold coin entry collection / information hand outs
- Assisting stall holders with anything they may need done
- Assisting visitors with completing survey forms
- General assistance around venue
Fully accessible for mobility scooters and wheelchairs.
On the job learning.
- Friendly and outgoing
- Good communicator
- Experience with disability and/or seniors