Retail Shop Driver and Shifter
Do you want to make a difference and have a different view everyday? This exciting role calls for the transfer of goods from the Mid-Northland Community. This role involves collecting donated furniture and household items in our Hospice van, and delivering purchases from our Furniture Shop to our customers.
- Full training is provided.
- A van is available for you to use.
- Need to be reasonably fit and able to lift furniture.
- Able to follow Health & Safety Guidelines.
- Can work in a fun and friendly team environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to take instruction.