We are looking for new members to join our gardening crew at Kerikeri Mission Station. Established in 1819, the Kerikeri Mission Station is one of the first places in New Zealand where Māori invited visitors to live among them.
The gardens are well established and there is always work to be done; weeding, planting, watering and more.
- No gardening experience necessary
- We welcome people of all ages and abilities
- A willingness to get your hands dirty
- Bring you favorite garden tools and/or gloves if you have them
- Every Thursday 9am-12.30pm