Social Media Support
Volunteer remotely. The Maunu Garden Project is a not for profit organisation growing and donating fresh spray-free produce to our local community and community foodbanks in Whangarei.
We have a small group of volunteers, passionate about getting healthy produce out into our community to those who need it the most. Through local foodbanks and other organisations we are able to deliver seasonable produce most weeks of the year!
We are looking for a social media savvy person to help us with our online presence and revamp our Facebook page.
- Create interesting posts for events and our current plantings and harvest, capturing the garden's spirit.
- Provide regular content to help boost online appearance and engage followers.
- Monitor our Facebook, Instagram, and Google accounts.
Hours and days can be flexible to fit with the person.
- Thorough induction provided
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Confident using social media
- Computer skills with an eye for detail
- Good level of spelling and grammar
- Systems/planning skills would be a bonus!
- A positive attitude and kindness towards people of all ages and abilities
- Able to use initiative and not be afraid to ask questions
- Be a team player and enjoy working with others