The Maunu Garden Project is a not for profit organisation growing and donating fresh spray-free produce to our local community and community foodbanks in Whangarei.
We have a small group of volunteers, passionate about getting healthy produce out into our community to those who need it the most. Through local foodbanks and other organisations we are able to deliver seasonable produce most weeks of the year!
We are looking for a handy person, ideally with a creative bent, to help with various tasks at our community gardens in Maunu. There are many different tasks to be done, from fencing to creating planter boxes and beyond.
Hours and days can be flexible to fit with the person.
- Thorough induction provided
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Building and repair skills
- Creative thinking
- A positive attitude and kindness towards people of all ages and abilities
- Able to use initiative and not be afraid to ask questions
- Be a team player and enjoy working with others