Circus Kumarani is a community-based organization using circus, creativity and social arts to promote wellness and build connections. As a charitable trust, we are governed by a voluntary Board of Trustees.
No experience necessary, although an interest in community circus is helpful.
Circus Kumarani is an equal opportunity provider. We encourage people of all ages and abilities to apply. Description of Opportunity
Time Commitment and Location
- Provide governance and oversight of the operations of Kumarani Productions Trust and it’s initiatives (including Circus Kumarani and Northland Circus Festival)
- Support the General Manager and other contributors in the development of Kumarani Productions Trust
- Attend monthly meetings (last Thursday of each month, starting at 5:30pm)
- Meetings are held in Dargaville (15 Onslow Street) but attending online can be organised
- Thorough induction provided
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- May be eligible for receiving their First Aid certificate after some time
- We are happy to offer career development opportunities where possible
- A positive attitude and kindness towards people of all ages and abilities
- Able to use initiative and not be afraid to ask questions
- Be a team player and enjoy working with others
- Passionate about creative and accessible activities
- Desirable - Administration and / or Finance skills and experience is a bonus!