The Northern Jazz Society is a charitable trust governed by a voluntary Committee.
Our purpose is to promote and facilitate Jazz in Northland, and we are currently looking for new Committee Members to join our group.
We are a fun group of people doing great things in the community with Club days on the first Sunday of the month and a committee meeting the following Monday after 5 pm, mostly for one hour.
- No experience necessary although an interest in Jazz is helpful.
- We'd love to have some new faces on the team.
- An interest in music.
- A good sense of humour.
- Available for monthly meetings.
- A love for our community and the desire to contribute to the greater good.
- Any other skills such as accounting, legal, admin, musicality are eagerly welcomed.