Clinic Host - Paparoa
Whānau Āwhina Plunket Northland is looking for a special someone to host our monthly Drop-In Clinic in Paparoa on the first Tuesday of each month from 9am to 12pm.
Volunteering is all about being the first to smile, the first to say hello, the first to make someone feel they are seen.
Are you friendly, reliable, well organised and available to offer 3 to 4 hours one day a month?
If your application is successful, you will:
- Greet clients and make them feel welcome and comfortable.
- Support clients to complete paperwork.
- Communicate with nurses and clients about potential wait times.
- Keep our waiting area clean and tidy.
This role offers you an opportunity to become an ambassador for Whānau Āwhina Plunket and help make a genuine difference in the lives of young families.
A volunteer application process will need to be undertaken and full training will be provided.
No prior experience necessary but we are looking for people who:
- share our passion for the work of Whānau Āwhina Plunket and the family-oriented culture of our organisation;
- possess exceptional people skills;
- are confident with babies and young children;
- demonstrate an ability to self-motivate, take initiative and work without supervision.
Volunteers also need to be reliable and in a position to make a medium to long-term commitment to the role.