Community Garden Members
We are always looking for new members to join our awesome community project, growing and developing a wonderful Food Forest in Onerahi. The garden is about providing fresh food for our community (of people, bugs and wildlife alike!) and a space where we can grow and learn together.
The gardens are well established and there is always work to be done; weeding, planting, watering, harvesting
- No gardening experience necessary
- We welcome people of all ages and abilities
- A willingness to get your hands dirty and grow vegetables!
- Bring you favorite garden tools and/or gloves if you have them
- Every Thursday and/or Friday 10am-2pm