Front Counter Support
The Whanau Focus Centre identifies concerns and needs in Kaipara families. The service is available to individuals of all ages. We offer support, youth mentoring and advocacy and help with issues like household organisation, abuse prevention, homelessness, confidence building, and positive parenting.
We need support with managing our front counter/reception.
Duties would include:
- Welcoming clients who arrive for appointments,
- Walk in clients, either assisting or taking down brief details for someone to call them back,
- Answering the phone and either passing on to someone else or taking down brief details,
- Free time could be used reading or knitting, as our main focus is to have someone at the front counter.
We are open Monday to Thursday, 9am - 3pm.
Ideally we are looking for people to take one or more of these days on a weekly basis (half days could be also be worked out).
Full training will be given and there is always someone else in the office to assist where needed.
- Be happy to meet and help the wide range of people
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Happy to work independently
If this sounds like you then please apply and we can have a cuppa to discuss how we can work together.