Board Member - Expressions of Interest
Sistema Whangarei is a charitable trust governed by a voluntary Board of Trustees. We are looking to expand the number of Board Members. We are a fun group of people doing great things in the community. We are growing and going from strength to strength. Our meetings are every other month on a Tuesday for no more than two hours.
Our AGM is on Tuesday, 16 March, 6-8pm. Old Library, 7 Rust Ave.
- No Experience Necessary.
- We can provide support and training. You would be welcome to come along and observe before taking on any particular role.
- We are looking for some new faces to join us and who will fit with our kaupapa.
- Ideally you would have an interest in music and the benefit that music and playing an instrument provides young and old alike.
- A love for our community and the desire to contribute to the greater good.
- A good sense of humour.
- Playing an instrument is not essential as there are plenty of opportunities to do that with us!
- Any other skills such as accounting, legal, admin, musicality are eagerly welcomed.