Social Media Officer - project or long term
The Quary Arts Centre is a fun and creative space that works to keep the arts community connected and provide a space that supports local artists and the art scene. We are looking for a social media savvy person to support our friendly organisation with a 8 week (6-10 hours per week) volunteer project to take our social media presence to the next level.Description of opportunity
- Develop our media plan, with support from our team.
- Create photographic content of artworks and events to share with our community and supporters.
- Implement a social media plan to help boost our online presence.
- This would be a part-time role at least one day per week over an 8-week period
- Hours and days can be flexible to fit with the person
- The role will be based out of our office and scenic surroundings.
- Know how to set up and manage social media business accounts
- Be confident to take photographs and edit them.
- Be confident to write up guidelines for ongoing use by other staff or volunteers
- Able to use initiative and not be afraid to ask questions
- Be a team player and enjoy a relaxed work environment