Facebook support - project role
The Whangarei Salvation Family Store is a busy recycle shop run with the support of a friendly and dedicated team of volunteers who pride themselves on supporting our community. We are looking for a social media savvy person to support our organisation with a 12 week (4 hours per week) volunteer project to help make our social media presence more consistent.Description of opportunity
Time Commitment and location
- Design interesting snapshots of our family store life (like our volunteers sorting goods, new donations arrived or stock on the floor) and post on our Facebook account.
- Monitor face book account and answer/pass on relevant queries.
- Provide regularity to our a social media account to help boost our online presence.
- This would be a part-time role ideally for 2 hours, twice a week for a minimum 3 month period (although we would love you to stay on longer!)
- Hours and days can be flexible to fit with the person
- The role will be based out of our store in the Whangarei CBD.
- Support and Feedback
- Thorough induction provided
- Regular progress catchup will be scheduled
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Be confident in using Facebook and making posts that would be suitable for a broad audience
- Be confident to take photographs and edit them (if needed).
- Able to use initiative and not be afraid to ask questions
- Be a team player and enjoy a busy team environment
- 17 yrs +