Event support - Dargaville River Festival 2021
We are looking for 2-4 enthusiastic people to help with organising the upcoming River Festival being held on Saturday 17 April, 2021.10.00am - 5.00pm approximately
This is designed to be an annual event celebrating the pioneering history of the Northern Wairoa River and a family friendly day out for our community with lots to see and do as we celebrate the history - past and present. Also encouraging visitors from Northland and Auckland to visit
Be part of a small team organising and preparing for the event.
Help plan and coordinate volunteers and ambassadors for the day.
Help with the setup on Friday evening and pack down of the event on Saturday evening.
Help oversee the event and volunteers on the day- this could be anything from helping direct people at various locations or sorting out last minute logistics
Time commitment and location
- Starting mid March until the event on 17 April 2021
- 1 – 2 half/full day sessions a week (including meetings). Time may increase closer to the event.
- Hours are flexible to fit with the person
- Full time on the day of the event
- Car and full drivers license would be useful
- Be a team player
- Positive attitude
- Interested in event planning and our community
- Promotion and marketing of the area
- Computer skills helpful