Kids Kits (Lower Northland) Donations Coordinator
Whānau Āwhina Plunket provides a range of free services aimed at improving the development, health and wellbeing of children under the age of five.
We have an opportunity for an individual to join our Kids Kits team as a Donations Co-ordinator for Lower Northland, based in Whangarei.
This special someone will oversee the collection, sorting, cleaning, organisation and distribution of our donations, will ideally be available for several hours a week and is willing to be part of broader team working closely with staff and other volunteers.
Full training will be provided. Specific requirements
Applicants will be:
- adaptable and hard-working
- reliable, committed and self-motivated
- organised with an eye for detail and quality control
- able to inspire, encourage, recruit and lead a volunteer team
- passionate about supporting our service delivery to local whānau
Ministry of Justice Check will be required.