Inspire Girls in Your CommunityKaitaia & Kerikeri
: Are you looking for a fun way to get more involved in your community? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of girls and young women?
Yes? Then GirlGuiding New Zealand has an exciting opportunity for you.
Our group of girls aged 5 to 17 need another volunteer to join their team of leaders, so we can keep bringing more awesome into their world.
They meet each Tuesday from 3.30-5.00 at the Kaitaia Children's Complex, 30B South Road, Kaiatia OR James Kemp Hall, 209 Kerikeri Road
- Provide free leadership training, on-going support and development opportunities
- Provide opportunities for you to ‘play to your strengths’
- Support you to make a real difference in your local community by empowering young girls to reach their full potential
- Have a passion to inspire girls and young women to reach their full potential and learn new skills
- Be encouraging, assertive and patient
- Be a hands-on leader and learner
- Meet new people and become part of a worldwide network
- Have lots of fun!