Help create our future leaders- GirlGuiding NZ - Regional Hub Co-ordinator
Help and support others to deliver amazing opportunities for girls and young women. You’ll support a team of local volunteers by visiting units, talking to leaders and parents, and helping us keep track of the amazing Guiding happenings in your local area.
You would be committing to doing something every week, but when and how would be up to you.
- Provide free leadership training, on-going support and development opportunities
- Provide opportunities for you to ‘play to your strengths’
- Support you to make a real difference in your local community
- Have a passion to inspire girls and young women to reach their full potential and learn new skills
- Be encouraging, assertive and patient
- Be a hands-on leader and learner
- Meet new people and become part of a worldwide network
- Have lots of fun!