Te Wero o Te Houtaewa Team 6-7 March 90 Mile Beach Northland
Te Wero o Te Houtaewa has reached its 28th year and we need you to help us make it a memorable event for all those that attend and or participate.
The various roles that we need to help with that all relate to customer service and setting up the Village Site on Saturday:
- Friday Set-Up Day is all pre-event operations
- Saturday Actual Day is Village set-up
- Walk 4 Life Registrations
- Coordination and supporting Village Stall & Event at PariPari Domain Ahipara
- Set Up and Pack Down of Gazebo's
We appreciate all that everyone can do for us and in return, what we do offer you is:
- Maori Cultural Experience
- Te Wero op Te Houtaewa T-Shirt (uniform)
- Marae Stay Accommodation on Friday and Saturday in Ahipara.
- Light Meals on your shift
- Whanau for Life with Te Houtaewa Maori Charitable Trust certificate
Induction of the Event's History and Content of previous years are available on our website and Facebook. www.tehoutaewa.co.nz
Teresa, CEO of Te Houtaewa Maori Charitable Trust will personally meet and greet you and support you prior to handing over to a friend of Te Houtaewa. Specific requirements
- Friendly, helpful people
- Award-winning smile.
- Can do will do approach.
- It's all about the people