Kaitaia Branch members New Zealand Red Cross
Being an active member of a community involves giving to others. There is no better way to do that than by joining the largest humanitarian organisation in the world.
- A meeting every second month.
- Supporting Red Cross fundraising events and community programmes.
- Helping create awareness in the community about our First Aid Education, Disaster Risk Management, International and Migration Programmes.
- The opportunity to contribute your unique skills and to develop new ones, to gain experience and meet new people.
Does it sound like you? We look forward to you joining our Far North whanau and help Red Cross continue to do good in Kaitaia.
- Red Cross induction
- Role specific induction
- Health & Safety practices
- A passion for humanitarian causes
- A desire to give back to the community
- An ability to relate to people from different social and economic backgrounds