Driver and shifter for medical equipment
Do you want to make a difference and have a different view everyday? This exciting role calls for the transfer of donated goods from the Mid-Northland Community. We are looking for drivers and shifters who can transport and collect medical equipment for patients (mainly hospital beds).
- Full training is provided.
- A van is available for you to use.
Your role is to be an ambassador for Hospice delivering a service of excellence to the patient and their family.
- Need to be fit and able to lift medical equipment and furniture.
- Able to follow Health & Safety Guidelines.
- Can work in a fun and friendly team environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to take instruction.
- Ideally able to help at least twice a month.