You will be trained to mentor people who are practising their driving skills to a stage where they will be able to pass the car Restricted or Full Licence driving test.
The minimum commitment required is 2 hours per week. This can be carried out anytime during the week (Monday to Sunday, 8.30 to 4.00 pm). In this time you will work with 2 learner drivers who already have some basic driving skills.
One training day is required, which consists of information sharing and practical driving with a qualified driving instructor. All costs for this will be paid for you. Specific requirements
- have held a full car drivers licence for at least 2 years.
- undertake and pass a Police Vetting check.
- good communication skills
- willing to learn (lifelong learner)
- working with a diverse range of people (preferred but not essential)