Extra hands for Tuhono eventTuhono Kerikeri Bicentennial celebrations
requires volunteer support to ensure the successful delivery of two more bicentennial events. These events will take place on:
- Saturday 21st March 2020: Kororipo Heritage Park Festival Day, 10am to 10pm. Volunteers may be required to assist with setup on Friday 20th March and for packdown on Sunday March 22nd 2020.
- Closing Ceremony: Sunday 26th April 2020: Time is to be confirmed.
All events will take place at Kerikeri on Kororipo Heritage Park (Kerikeri Basin), Kerikeri Road, Kerikeri
(The first event was on Sunday 27th October 2019: Dawn Blessing & Opening Ceremony, 5am - 12 noon approx)
Volunteers will be briefed on the day of the event prior to the commencement of event activities. Specific requirements
We are looking for people who are able to work as part of a team:
- Some experience in events management and logistics
- not afraid to take the lead
- good at organising
- able to take direction
- excellent people skills
- ability to supervise
- able to think on the run and take action quickly
- and problem solving.
We need people for:
- back-stage support
- providing information
- and general hands-on willingness to do whatever is needed.