Area coordinator Blind Week Appeal
We are looking for a coordinator in the Kerikeri area.
Blind Week appeal is a nation-wide street collection on 18-19 October 2019 that raises money to help people who are blind or have low vision live a life without limits.
As a volunteer coordinator you'll be responsible for creating a roster of collectors in your area, and ensuring collectors have buckets, vests and stickers on the days of the collection. You’ll also need to bank the money at your local BNZ once it’s been collected.
As a volunteer coordinator, you’ll need:
- To be available on Friday 18 and Saturday 19 October 2019
- 4-6 hours free in the weeks before the collection to organise your roster
- Your own transport
- Excellent organisational skills
- To be friendly and approachable
And the Blind Foundation will provide:
- Coordinator training
- Telephone and email support
- Amazing volunteers
- Required materials