Community Fundraising Assistant
We would like someone to assist the Community Fundraising Coordinator with fundraising support of individuals and businesses taking part in our community events such as Daffodil Day, Relay for Life, Kerikeri Half Marathon and others as online events.
Also to assist with associated admin tasks and ad hoc community fundraising events.Key responsibilities:
- Assist with general admin to support the Community Fundraising Coordinator as required, including data entry, data cleaning, telesales and other tasks
- Follow up enquiries from prospective fundraisers
- Assist with the collection of funds raised
- Supplying support and ressources, emails etc.
- Play an active and positive role within the Cancer Society fundraising team.
Hours to suit and will be varied due to the nature of the events
Training will be given Specific requirements
Verbal/written communication skills