Special Olympics Basketball Event
Special Olympics provides sporting opportunities for people with intellectual disabilities.
On Thursday 5 Sept 2019, 9.30am - 2.00pm
we organise the Northland Secondary School Basketball
event. Athletes from Schools all over Northland are able to come and compete.
We are looking for extra hands to assist with running the Basketball event for athletes with an Intellectual Disability. You do not need to be sporty!
You may be:
- Timing athletes.
- Running information.
- Handing out Certificates.
- Writing down/recording times and distances.
- Marshalling athletes.
We will show you what to do on the day. Specific requirements
- Attention to detail to record results/figures.
- Able to organise and being on your feet.
- Having a fun day out with young people.