CO2 CH4 data researcher
Volunteer remotely. Join our Great Kiwi Carbon Challenge
, become a CO2 (carbon dioxide) and CH4 (methane) data researcher. Research and compile emission and sequestration (absorption) values according to product groups and animal species provided.
You can do as much or as little as you like. Reporting is weekly (by internet), discussions at Carbon Neutral Kerikeri or your town upon request.
- Familiarisation with goals of "Carbon Neutral NZ"
- and data presently available.
- Some background in physics and chemistry.
- Research ability (asking the right questions).
- Good connections to universities and research institutes is a bonus.