We’re looking for a Local Co-ordinator to lead a team of volunteers.
Our volunteers specialise in empowering girls and young women to take action to change their world. Be part of a team making a real difference in your community and enjoy the exciting opportunities that’ll come your way!
As a Local Co-ordinator you will:
- Work with a team of volunteers to ensure they deliver an engaging, relevant and fun programme for girls and young women.
- Maintain a girl-led focus to ensure girls have a voice.
- Build collaborative and supportive relationships with your team and the wider Guiding community.
- Work with volunteers and staff team to ensure a quality programme is delivered.
- Receive approximately 6 hours of initial training, with on-going training and support as part of the role.
- Gain transferable skills that are respected by employers nationwide.
This role will require a commitment of 3-5 hours per week. We offer a degree of flexibility to work around your existing schedule
We will provide you with free leadership training, ongoing support and opportunities for further development. Specific requirements
Are you a people person, with great communication skills and an interest to volunteer in a youth focused organisation?
No previous knowledge of Guiding is needed, although experience in leading a team would be beneficial.
As you will be working within a youth organisation a Police Check will be required.