Receptionists and/or Admin Assistants (Kerikeri)
If you would like to help the animals but don’t want to play a hands-on role, becoming an administration volunteer might be for you.
We are looking for Receptionists and people who can help us out with basic administration support.
We also sometimes need help with odd tasks such as cleaning donation boxes - basically anything that our staff sometimes just don’t find the time to do.
Flexible arrangements, pick your spot on the roster:
- Weekdays: Mornings 9-12.30 or afternoons 12.30-4pm
- Weekends: TBA
"On the Job" training provided
- Volunteers must be 18 years or older.
- Be happy to meet and help the wide range of people that use SPCA services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong computer skills
- Independent and able to work with limited supervision.