Festival Team membersDutch Festival 2019 in Kerikeri.
The Festival is an orange party for our whole community. Join the Dutchies and help us with the activities at the Festival at Kingston House in Kerikeri,
including helping with the traditional games competition and the kids' market. Sat 27 April: 11am till 10pm.
We are looking for people to help on the day. There are various shifts between 11am and 10pm. You can sign up for one or more while enjoying the festival:
- Entrance and raffle team; Central point for public, making sure everyone is wearing orange otherwise hand out an orange ribbon, collect entrance fee, sell raffle tickets.
- Site breakdown; Help with clearing up gazebos, signage, barriers, tables, cabling, ...
- Food Stall assistants; Ordering, and serving.
- Bar Assistant; Selling soft drinks.
- Kids' Games supervisor (1pm-3pm); Help running a variety of traditional typically Dutch games (no prior knowledge required).
Training on the Job