EOI Treasurer for Coastguard North Kaipara
Do you have financial or accounting experience and a passion for marine safety, education and search and rescue services?
Coastguard North Kaipara are seeking an enthusiastic volunteer to fill the role of Treasurer on our committee. Meetings are held on the first Wednesday of the month, from 7pm at Ruawai Airfield.
The role involves:
• Reviewing and signing monthly financial reports
• Presenting monthly financial reports at meetings
• Processing accounts and payments
• Reviewing and signing annual financial statements
• Acting as the contact person for financial matters as Treasurer, and other duties as required.
Assistance available from unit volunteers and from Coastguard Northern Region.
Familiarity with Xero accounting, internet banking, GST, (no PAYE).
1 volunteer needed