Extra Hands at Community Garden Kerikeri
Our mission is to motivate communities to nourish their own tamariki (children) so that they can THRIVE
We are looking for extra support at our community garden. Join us for working bees, planting, maintenance and harvesting.
All the produce from our Community Plots produce are distributed via our partners to families in need.
We also share our produce with Kindergartens and Foodbanks, and welcome school groups and clubs to experience edible gardening with us.
Click the Bald Angels logo for more information.
- On the job (if needed) and we might learn from you as well.
- A knowledge of organic edible gardening is a bonus (so useful but not necessary).
- No experience...? Join us and learn.
- Join the team on a Wednesday, every week or once a month, or come to the garden on any other day that suits you.
- Respect for all those we work with.