Qualified Massage Therapists required to give relaxing loving touch massage to our Hospice patients, careers and recently bereaved families. This is a privileged position in a special nurturing environment. Held at our Hospice Cottage in Kerikeri (Te Rangamarie) every Wednesday.
Volunteer on a roster system - your choice. We run morning and afternoon clinics.
- Mornings: 9.30am until 12.30pm - 3 apts 1 hr each
- Afternoons: 2pm until 4.30pm - 3 apts 45 mins each
Induction Training and Orientation provided. You will be supported by the Clinical Nursing Team and Volunteer Therapist Team Leader who oversee the Clinic. Working with a team of professional care providers. Specific requirements
- Holds a recognized Certificate in Massage.
- Warm, empathetic, confidential.
- High standard of communication skills.
- Able to follow best practice guidelines.
- Works well in a team environment.