Invitation to become a Treasurer for Doubtless Bay Scout and Guide Group
Do you have financial or accounting experience and a passion for supporting the youth of the area?
We are seeking an enthusiastic volunteer to fill the role of Treasurer on our committee. It's preferable if you can attend committee meetings held approximately once a month in Taipa but not critical.
The role involves:
- Debtors - Invoicing out yearly fees, camp fees and uniform then receiving payments for them. Liaising with section leaders for information on what needs invoicing out to members.
- Creditor - Paying invoices for items purchased, reimbursements to members of group who have purchased items on behalf of the group and monthly utility bills, insurance etc.
- GST - complete and file reports on a 6 monthly payment basis.
- Using accounting program - quickbooks
- Providing financial reports for committee meetings
- Liaising with accountants for Annual financial reports and audit.
- Must attend AGM
Financial or accounting experience.