GirlGuiding NZ - Unit Leader
As a volunteer you will:
• Have a passion to inspire girls and young women to reach their full potential and learn new skills
• Be encouraging, assertive and patient
• Be a hands-on leader and learner
• Meet new people and become part of a worldwide network
• Have lots of fun!
In return we will:
• Provide free leadership training, on-going support and development opportunities
• Provide opportunities for you to play to your strengths
• Support you to make a real difference in your local community by empowering young girls to reach their full potential
Time Required: 2-4 hours per week
We will provide you with free leadership training, ongoing support and opportunities for further development. Specific requirements
You do not require any previous Guiding experience to become a leader - just great drive and a passion to empower girls and lead them toward bright futures!