- We will double check the information on the Opportunity Registration Form before we publish the opportunity on our website.
- A potential volunteer, recruited by us, can have up to three referrals, as the volunteer might want to check out different opportunities before committing.
- Contact details of the volunteer coordinator (name, email and phone number(s)) will be provided to the volunteer (by email).
- We will email you with the details of the person who wants to volunteer for you. We would like you to contact them within the following 48 hours to keep the motivation alive.
- Once the match has been made let us know. If the volunteer is unsuitable, doesn't want the job, or does not take the position for any other reason, also let us know.
- We record all information for funding and statistical purposes.
- Since anyone can search for an opportunity on our website, someone might contact your organisation, bypassing the volunteer centre. Please let us know, especially when there is a match.
- If an opportunity no longer exists, please let us know.