First Aid RefresherConfirmed
. 6 hour First Aid Refresher training, subsidised by Oxford Sports Trust. This Workplace First Aid Refresher course is designed to update your first aid skills every two years.
Revalidation of a certificate is only possible up to three months
, or less, past the expiry date
of the two year certificate. (Bring your current certificate with you.)
- Venue: Red Cross Training Room, 64 John Street, Whangarei.
- Time: 10:30am, please allow a few minutes to settle in and grab a cuppa
- Catering: Tea/Coffee provided, bring your own lunch (Half hour break) or buy from a cafe in the area
- Outfit: Wear comfortable clothing as you will be required to move around and on/off the floor
- Cancellation: If the participant can not make the training, do let us know, even as late as 8am on the day. We might have a long waiting list and people on stand-by.
Being able to respond first, while waiting for medical professionals to arrive, is essential to helping others and saving lives. This course meets NZQA standards and requirements of the “First Aid for Workplaces – A Good Practice Guide 2011” for the majority of workplaces.