Benefits to the community
- Opportunity for citizen engagement.
- Opportunity to effectively and efficiently coordinate the centralisation of volunteer management to ensure maximum utilisation of community resources.
- Opportunity to utilise the skills, knowledge and expertise within the community for the betterment of the community.
- Youth engagement and leadership development that encourages long-term volunteering and often provides a deeper connection to the community.
- Opportunity to capitalise on baby boomers and seniors who want to give back to their community.
- Opportunity to engage the private sector business community in corporate volunteering.